matt-scape

Do you want to post on the forum????
well u must register and login to post on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

matt-scape

Do you want to post on the forum????
well u must register and login to post on the forums.

matt-scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
matt-scape

number 1 rsps

2 posters

subscribe for the all new

matt
    matt
    Owner
    Owner

Coins Coins : 1000049496

subscribe for the all new Empty subscribe for the all new

Post by matt Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:58 pm

subscribe for the all new mattscape magazine showing all upcoming updates,events,items and more

first magazine: FREE!!!!!!
    second magazine: 5$
    third magazine: 5$
    all the way down to 100 are all 5$!!!!!
    problem
    problem
    Troll
    Troll

Coins Coins : 50315

subscribe for the all new Empty Re: subscribe for the all new

Post by problem Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:05 pm

The magazines will also show richest player, most liked staff member, and more things so if you want to be in the magazine with a picture of your guy you will have to do something really cool or something like that to give us a reason to put you in the magazine and you must take the photo of you winning something or doing something and send that picture to us and if we like the picture we will gladly put it in the magazine also the biggest donator will also be in the magazine all staff members will be in the magazine but the most liked staff member will have 1 whole page to there self and they will get to edit that page however they want you can get your own page in the magazine by paying 25$ to matt,problem,vicky,assasin any of those owners you can send the money to and we will send you the page and you can edit the whole thing however you want and trust me i have my own page and it looks beast i recommend you to buy a page it is really cool.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:30 pm